A. General Information
(1) This website collects personal data during use, below we will inform you about the collection of personal data during use.
(2) In accordance with Art. 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter GDPR, personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, such as name, address / address, e-mail Address or use of this website. Furthermore, Art. 4 GDPR defines processing, the person responsible, the processor and consent
(3) Personal data are processed insofar if this is necessary for the provision of the functional website and services. Use and processing is essential for the purpose of functioning. The processing of personal data takes place after consent within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR or if the processing is based on legal regulations, e.g. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) to lit. f) GDPR, is permissible.
(4) The deletion or blocking of collected personal data takes place when it is no longer intended. Permanent storage takes place when the contract is concluded or if there are corresponding statutory provisions; in the latter case, the deletion takes place only after the statutory deadlines have expired.
(5) If service providers are commissioned or your data is used for advertising purposes, we will inform you about the respective processes.
B. Responsible Person
The person responsible within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR, the other data protection laws applicable in the member states of the European Union and other provisions as well as provisions with a data protection character is:
Name and position:
Hasberg Schneider GmbH, represented by Thomas Schneider
Adress: Rudolf-Stratz-Str. 1
Phone: +49 8051 / 89097
Fax: +49 8051 / 89258
Registry Court: Amtsgericht Traunstein
Registry Number: HRB4021
Further details can be found in the legal disclosure
C. Your Rights
You have the right of information, the right of correction and deletion, the right of restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, the right about data portability and the right to contact data protection supervisory authorities about the processing about your personal data through us.
D. Processing of personal data
When the website is called up, data that your web browser transmits is collected; the data that is technically necessary to enable the website to be displayed and to ensure stability and security is collected. The following data is collected: the IP address used at the time of your visit to the website (this may change depending on your access at another time), date and time of the visit, time zone difference to GMT, content of the website, access status (HTTP- Status), amount of data transferred, request website, your web browser, operating system, language and version of the browser. This data is recorded and stored in log files to ensure the functionality and optimization of the website and to ensure the security of the website. This data is not stored together with other personal data.
Ensuring the functionality and optimization of the website and ensuring the security of the website justify the legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis for the collection and temporary storage of the aforementioned data and the log files is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The data is deleted after the end of use, usually when you visit the website. The collection of the above data for the provision of our website is essential for the operation of our website. There is no possibility of objection.
E. Processing of personal data through cookies
(2) Types of Cookies
Transient cookies: These cookies are deleted when the web browser is closed. Through the assigned session ID during use, various requests from your web browser can be used to assign these to a user. This enables your device to be recognized if you return to our website while your browser is in use. Session cookies are deleted as soon as you log out or close the web browser.
Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are stored permanently and only deleted after a predefined period of time; alternatively, the cookies can be deleted via the setting in the web browser program.
(3) By processing the data collected by cookies, the website is optimized and safer, but not for user profiles and their creation. The full functionality of the website cannot be guaranteed and offered without cookies. The storage of cookies is particularly relevant when changing pages, however, and with an account on the website, insofar as this is offered. Cookies are used for later recognition, so that it is avoided to have to log in again on another visit. They make it possible to understand how the website, which functions and how often they are used, so that optimization is enabled so that there is a legitimate interest in data collection and processing, according to the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
(5) Cookies are stored on the device when you visit the website and sent back so that the processing of data and information can be configured using cookies. The settings of the web browser must be made accordingly. It should be noted that changing the settings may mean that not all functions of the website are available.
F. Website Features
Insofar as other functions of the website require the provision of personal data, this serves to provide the contractual service or to contact you.
If external service providers are used and if personal data is passed on to third parties in the course of services, please note the additional information. If these third parties are based in a country outside the European Economic Area, you can find more information about the consequences of this circumstance in the following descriptions of the individual services.
When contact is made and contact is made, direct personal data is recorded and stored, for example in the case of written contact via letter, fax or e-mail. Nonetheless, personal data is also recorded in the event of verbal or telephone contact.
Insofar as a contact form is available on the website via which contact is to be made, the data entered will be transmitted and saved: E-mail address, name, free text field - according to the specifications of the form.
The data is used for a specific purpose, i.e. to answer questions, further correspondence or to carry out contractual or pre-contractual services. Unless explicitly stated in this data protection declaration, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The current IP address at the time and the time of access of the contact are recorded.
The data is collected to ensure contractual obligations and to prevent misuse and to ensure the security of the system itself, so that there is a legitimate interest in processing your personal data, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR with consent, or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR, insofar as data is transmitted by voluntarily sending an e-mail, or to fulfill the contractual and pre-contractual obligation according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR. The data will be deleted after the statutory deadlines have expired or after the request has been answered. If you contact us by email, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. The contradiction causes among other things. The deletion if and to the extent that this is provided and does not conflict with legal regulations and that further data are not processed.